BIKES FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
Parents in most cases in this present age and time will aspire to give to their children sense of belonging. In pursuant of this parental gesture, there are various ways and means that this can be achieved.
One of such is the provision of recreational facilities and equipment to the children, irrespective of the sex of that child. To this end, 2 different bikes are being considered here for the purpose of this article.
- CO-OP CYCLES REV 16 KID’S BIKE
This is one of the beautifully crafted bikes that can be purchased for any parents for the recreational enjoyment of his children. It is classy and elegant in outlook, with fine finishing. This brand of kid’s bike also trains the child how to ride.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Now let us look at some specific features of this brand.
- It is fitted with training wheels which is an aid for the cyclist to practice.
- Aluminum frame that is study and light with the purpose of handling kids on the motion.
- There is a pack that contains tons of various stickers. This is intended to enable the kid to customize his bike as he so desires.
TECHNICAL DETAILS: The following are the technical details of this bike;
- Best use for recreational cycling
- Built on 6061 aluminum single frame.
- There is no bike suspension
- Steel fork installed
- 1 PCE crank
- Steel loose ball
- Coastal brake is the brake system installed
- Installed brake is Rear brake
- It is fitted with alloy rims
- The wheel size is 16 inches
These are just some of the technical details highlighted out of many.
- DIAMONDBACK LINE 24” BOYS BIKE
This is yet another wonder kid’s bike on the wheel that cannot be ignored by anyone that desires beautiful and qualitative thing for his child. It is purposely built to handle bumps and bruises of a mountainous cycling expedition. It can be appropriately called mountain bike.
SPECIAL FEATURES: This bike has the following special features that make it stand amongst others.
- It is fitted with durable 6061 T-6 Aluminum Alloy Frame with hydroformed tubes.
- The SR Suntour XCT fork provides 80mm of front suspension travel with adjustable preload.
- Fitted with 2.35 inch wide aggressive Kenda tires in a wheel of 24 inch which is stiff and stable.
- Wide-range SRAM 1 x 8 single drive train.
- Tektro Aries disc brakes with 160 mm rotors.
TECHNICAL DETAILS: The following are the technical details;
- Best use for mountain climbing
- Cross country mountain bike style
- The frame is 6061 aluminum
- Front Suspension
- Installed fork facility of SR Suntour XCT JR 24” with adjustable pre-load.
- Traveling at 80 Millimeters
- Crankset is 1 x Alloy Arm, 32T chain ring 155 mm.
- The Bottom Bracket is Sealed Cartridge
- Shifters SRAM X4 8 speed
- It has 8 gears
The above are few of the technical details of this bike.
Looking at these kids bike, it is deduced from the above that your choice of a bike depends on the kind recreational enjoyment you want for your child.